Saturday, June 10, 2017

OVERDRIVE- ALEK K PRODUCTION RED SCORPION ...ACCESSORY....as must buy!!!

ALEK K PRODUCTION WHITE ARCHILE GLOVES

An amazing product that has thrilled every owner of the now famous Scorpion Distortion.
No longer when your good friend wants to try your Scorpion do you have to forbid him from touching it.
You can now have the thrill of watching your friends face fondle your prize pedal to adjust it for a test run.
Gone is that horrible stress and that racing heart when you cringe at the possibility of
finger prints on your most prized possession.







OK GUYS ....YES THIS IS JUST A GAG!
Alek K is not even in the loop.

I DID THIS ALL ON MY OWN!!!

In fact these guys are just too modest for their own good.
In fact they will be very embarrassed by this. LOL
What's worse is that their friends will torment them for months with it.


HEY...for you guys that are unaware of their OD's read  the all 3 reviews I have already done.
The Red Scorpion sits side by side with my Friedman BE-OD....
This way my guitar friends can compare them...
I LOVE IT ....IT IS LIKE BETTING ON A FIXED HORSE RACE
I BET ON THE SCORPION BEING THE WINNER
AND AD ANOTHER PIC OF AN ASTONISHED FACE TO MY COLLECTION!!! LOL

CODA


A little levity never hurts. If you are over my way drop in and try the pedal.
You don't have to wear any gloves either...ha ha ha ...



BUT IF YOU TOUCH MY PEDAL WITHOUT THEM I'LL BREAK YOUR FINGERS !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment