Saturday, November 18, 2017

FUZZ- You can buy the best Fuzz of 2017 LOL ...or the Ananashead Silicon Fuzz

 ANANASHEAD   SILICON   FUZZ  







I was reading about a new fuzz that is supposed to be the best for 2017.
So I checked it out.

The Rabbit Hole FX Merkin Fuzz
So I gave it a listen and thought it wan't anything special
but it was not bad.
AND THEN I SAW THE PRICE $239.00 USD
Some of the best classic Fuzz pedals had as little as 7 parts in them.
So I said to myself WHAT THE F. ARE THINKING OF!!!



ANANASHEADS SILICON FUZZ

So I wandered over to the Ananashead site to
see if we can get something that does the big fat low thing but substantially cheaper. $85.00 USD


Surprise ...Surprise a Fuzz that does a 'Merkin' thing but a damn lot more too.
Hand made as well !!!

PART 1
The demo doesn't start at 6 feet under but
...just go to 3:40 to get crushed with the sound.



PART 2


In part 2 you find unlike the Merkin
This pedal is more then a one trick pony.
now listen to the second vid.

SO...
Just skip a trip into McDonalds and a night out
and you can get this fuzz with a sound with more weight then a front End Loader with it's shovel
full of gravel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment