Thursday, December 21, 2017

VOLUME PEDAL- VALETON SURGE EP-2 ...a cheap problem solver

 VALETON SURGE EP-2 Volume pedal 

So there are a lot of volume pedals and this is not the best.
$50.00 USD
So why am even posting it?
Well it is cheap and passable.
It is also a mini pedal so it does not use up much real estate.

I find it to be invaluable in two ways. I do my best to set my levels to be as loud as I want them. I find (like most players LOL) that I am more likely to be too loud. But once the tune has started this is a quick fix to drop it a notch.

For players that do not use a 'gate' it is damn handy to kill your hiss between tunes.

$45.00 USD
as cheap as $35.00 USD on sale





 VIPER DONNER MINI PASSIVE 
A Valetone re-brand that saves you $5.00 USD







SONICAKE VEXPRESS
Another knock off but at $45.00 USD
The best deal right now is the Donner.

No comments:

Post a Comment